• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tooltip on Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tooltip on Icon

I have a grid with an icon column. There are 2 icons. Each has a tooltip and both are conditioned to be shown. For some reason, the tooltip on one icon will not display.

How are they being conditioned to show? Can you tell us a bit more about how these tooltips are configured and maybe post a screenshot of relevant info?

Comment

Here's the settings in NAB and as displayed in the app. The icon on the left shows the tooltip just fine. The one on the right does not. I've tried variable text and moving the icon from the right to the left, but nothing works.

​​​​​​Screenshot 2024-04-04 2.18.11 PM.png
      Screenshot 2024-04-04 2.20.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 2.21.41 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 2.22.28 PM.png

Comment

I think I worked out where the issue was. I had previously enabled check boxes with a condition. I changed my mind and decided to use the icon column instead for selection, so I unchecked the 'Enabled' box for the check boxes. However, I didn't clear out the condition. I went back into NAB, re-enabled check boxes, cleared the condition and then disabled check boxes again. That resolved the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X