• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree Grid Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Grid Problems

When editing a tree grid, the 'Save and Exit' button only saves. Also, setting the width of the left column entries seems to have no effect. The user can change the width manually, but I was trying to set a more reasonable initial width that accommodates the drill down to other levels.

Using the latest build, we find no issue clicking the Save and Exit button when editing a tree grid, nor do we have an issue changing column sizes.

So, when you click Save and Exit, does it just stay in the edit section, requiring you to manually click the back arrow? Regarding the changing of column widths, can you supply some screenshots of what your column width value is?

Comment

Yes, it stays in the edit section and I have to press the back button to get out of the edit mode.

I've attached a couple of screenshots as requested.
      Attached Files

Comment

Based on your images, that is a pivot grid, and we were looking at the tree grid because of your original post. We will look at the pivot grid and attempt to replicate. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X