• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion 5250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion 5250

I've installed the latest version of Valence. I seem to be having problems connecting to Fusion 5250 if I am remote rather than on the local LAN. Fusion 5250 works fine locally, but I just have a blank, black screen when accessing remotely. Is there a setting I need to make sure it will always connect irrespective of location?

Fusion5250 itself doesn't know whether you're local or remote and doesn't draw any distinction between the two. If you can connect remotely to the Valence Portal, but Fusion5250 doesn't work, it's likely that your VPN or firewall is allowing port 7060 (most of Valence), but blocking port 17060 (Fusion5250). These ports are different if you're not using the base Valence instance. Also if you use an SSL certificate for the main part of Valence on port 7060, Fusion5250 will not work unless you also set it up to use the same SSL cert.

Comment

Working...
    X