• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

button on URL widget prevents it from being shown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button on URL widget prevents it from being shown

Hello,
    I have a URL widget that will not show. What I have found is that it has to do with there being a button on the widget. I was able to recreate the bug with a test app.
    I thought I already had an app that worked with buttons in a URL widget. When I looked at it I noticed that it was configured as a pop-up widget. So the bug is not present if the URL widget is a pop-up widget.
    To recreate the bug. I created an app with a grid widget. I have a URL widget that is initially hidden with 1 button on it. I have a button in the app bar that will show the hidden URL widget. When I click the button to show the URL widget, it will not show, it's just blank. I tried to upload a video but it keeps blocking me.

Hi, can you send the video to our support email? Thanks

Comment

Sent it your way. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the video and I wasn't able to replicate the issue; however, I found that in 6.2.20231026 this bug was fixed

The description of the fix from the 6.2 release history is "NAB - Behaviors: Corrected issue where placing a button into a utility widget would result in a blank screen upon execution."

What version are you running when this is occurring?

Comment

I'm on Valence Framework 6.2.20230721.0
          So looks like it will be fixed when we update. Thanks, Johnny.

Comment

Working...
          X