• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Font Size on Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size on Forms

I put together a new form. I used the formatting on the fields to set the font size. However, the setting seems to have no effect on the size of the font. Is this a bug or have I missed something?

I cannot replicate this. Can you provide more detail? Is the field editable? Do you have any other options set against it? What type of field is it (text, numeric, etc..)?

Comment

I have a mix of fields. Text, numeric, dates. Some in field groups and some not. Some fields have wrap turned on. I don't have these fields as editable. Bold and italic work ok.

Comment

Any more feedback?

Comment

Since we are unable to replicate, please post an image of the form and point out which fields do not have the font size applied to them

Comment

Screenshot 2023-11-21 1.40.01 PM.png Deliver To is set to Extra Large
            Carrier is set to Large
            Required date is set to Small
            Ship date is Default
            Prepaid or Collect is Extra Small
            Prepaid/Bill is Extra Large
            Commercial Invoice is Small

Comment

Are you using custom formatting for "Deliver To"?

Comment

Also, are you applying any custom CSS?

Comment

Not in the form

Comment

How are you applying custom css? Are you absolutely sure it is not making its way to the form? I ask because we cannot replicate what you are experiencing.
                    Also, are you using custom formatting for your deliver to? Or are you returning line breaks and/or html markup in your response for that field?

Comment

I am inserting <br> tags in the Deliver To field

Comment

I assume the <br> tags are coming back from your data source, correct? As opposed to using custom formatting.

Comment

That's correct

Comment

Please reach out to support@cnxcorp.com to schedule an online meeting. We have to be missing something here.

Comment

Working...
                            X