• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calendar Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Widget

I have developed a calendar widget that shows when certain tasks are due. Everything is set so that the tasks are all day events. However, some of the entries span 2 days for no apparent reason. Is this a bug or is there a trick to getting all day events to show on one day only?

Not sure, can you create a dummy data source that mimics the entries spanning multiple days, which should not, and share it so we can try it on our development system?

Example:
    Code:
    WITH tempt AS (
      (
        SELECT
          current timestamp AS currentdate,
          'Some Text' AS text
        FROM
          sysibm.sysdummy1
      )
      UNION ALL
      SELECT
        current timestamp + 1 days AS currentdate,
        'Another Item' AS text
      FROM
        sysibm.sysdummy1
    )
    SELECT
      currentdate,
      text
    FROM
      tempt

Comment

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for. I have a pretty complex data source, so I don't know how I can create a dummy that mimics the one I'm using.

Comment

Asking for an example that has the exact timestamp that your data source is providing that is spanning multiple days. Doesn't matter how complex your data source is just looking for an example dummy data source that returns the same timestamp value yours does that spans multiple days

Comment

Working...
        X