• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uploading and downloading documents with Nitro App Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading and downloading documents with Nitro App Builder

Dear,

i have used diaries #003 and #004. Everything went well, but i have 2 issues.

1. I want to use for my prompt field , a text area field. I can do it, but when I want to get it in my rpg, i get only the text before the first fieldEnter

2. My upload of documents works fine, but if I first open/view a uploaded document , and afterwards try to upload a new document, then I get the message Unterminated string(null) - the call to initialize ended in error.
    Are I'm doing something wrong or is it a know bug.

I have put an attachment to explain it better

Thanks in Advance for your help

Tack Marianne

marianne.tack@mcgc.com
    Attached Files

We have replicated the issue with the text area and are taking a look. Have not replicated the issue with your upload though. Can you provide the full source of your program?

Comment

This is my sources on the Iserie.

My uploaded gives only the error, after i have open a existing document for viewing.
      Attached Files

Comment

rename A23102463.txt to A231024633.7z
        This is my nitro app
        Attached Files

Comment

We have replicated both issues. The text area fix is in the build that was just released yesterday (6.2.20231107).

A fix for the upload was just applied to our development source so that will not be available until the next update. Please reach out to support@cnxcorp.com if you would like the fix ahead of time.

Comment

We have install the fix for the upload, but I have now another error

'Expected a colon after a key'

It is again , after first preview an uploaded document, and then add a new one.

I hope that you can trace the issue.

I add the error in attachment

Attached Files

Comment

Can you reach out to support@cnxcorp.com to schedule a meeting so we can take a closer look?

Comment

Working...
              X