• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close pop up widget & call to RPG after confirmation only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close pop up widget & call to RPG after confirmation only

I have a pop up grid widget that is sourced from a workfile. The Workfile is cleared only when the user cancels or closes the pop up grid widget.

In my case I want to generate a confirmation pop up (yes or no) before the widget closes. If the user clicks 'yes' then call my rpg program and hide the pop up widget. If the user clicks no, then do nothing and keep the pop up open. This behaviors works great when the user click the 'cancel' button I created, but it does not work when the user clicks the top right 'x' to close the widget.

Instead, the widget closes before any confirmation from the user. The user then sees the pop-up after the widget is closed. At that point the confirmation is of no use. Can you please help with this?

Please view attached screenshots and let me know if you need more details. Thank you.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

I assume that you are making use of the "close" event in behaviors for this popup?

Comment

That is correct.

Comment

We should allow you to hide the "closable" icon. If you are going to programmatically control hiding the window it would be best to hide this icon.

There is no great solution for this now until we update to add this feature. It should be ready for the next update though.

Comment

The next 6.2 update will now allow you to make your window not closable (via the close icon).

Comment

Great, I'll be sure to test this when we update to 6.2.Thanks, Sean.

Comment

Working...
            X