• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grid widget error when loading many rows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid widget error when loading many rows

I have a grid that loads an entire table with over 5000 records. I have two filters, one for the month, and one for the year, set to default values on launch. However if I change the filter values to show, say, everything from 2013, the widget gives me this data error:

"VV00060 - Exception encountered during SQL execution, likely resulting in truncated data or an empty data set (SQLSTT=22003 - SQL0802 - Data conversion or data mapping error.). Exception occurred on record number 445 in the record set."

This only seems to happen if the widget loads to many rows. I can circumvent the error by turning on infinite scroll, but I also have a total summary row at the bottom which will refuse to calculate if this error would show up. This results in the total summary retaining its values from whatever the grid loaded with the last filter values.

When filtering for everything from 2013, the table only had 484 records total, so i would find it hard to believe its actually a size issue.

Did you look at the data for the record that it is outputting the error for?

Comment

So depending on how I choose to do the paging, the error gives me different records. I did find one record that had some messed up data in it, but the widget is still giving me the same error after having fixed it. the other records it points to don't seem to have any data issues

Comment

Apologies, Looks like that did work, I just had to re-save the data source and then go back into the widget. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X