• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numeric Filter on Tiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numeric Filter on Tiles

I have a tile widget that uses numeric ranges (between) to filter. The fields being used for filtering have 2 decimal places. However, when I enter a decimal into the filter field, the number is rounded to the nearest integer. This makes it difficult to search for specific ranges e.g. 0.25 to 0.65. Is this a bug?

How is the field defined on your data source? Is it defined as a 2 decimal field?

Comment

The original field is a 15/6, but I also forced it to be 10/2 to see if it made a difference. Either way, the filter rounds my entries.

Comment

Please take note of your data source ID and then take a look at table VVDTA300. Locate your data source id and field and verify that the field is in fact defined to have 2 decimal places.

Comment

The fields show as 10 long, 2 decimal

Comment

We cannot replicate this issue. So just to be clear, if you enter in 1.15 (for example) it turns to 1 when you tab off of the filter field?

Comment

That's correct. If it helps, I'm using WITH in my SQL.

Comment

I've attached a link to a video of the behavior. It's the 'From' field of the range that seems to be at issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12lH...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Thanks, this helps. We will attempt to replicate again.

Comment

OK, we still cannot replicate this. Can you reach out to support to schedule a meeting so we can take a closer look?

Comment

We have replicated the issue and it will be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Working...
                      X