• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree Grid - Level Checkboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Grid - Level Checkboxes

I'm playing with the new tree grid and I really like it so far. It will help us out quite a bit in displaying a lot of our data and making the user interfaces both more compact and intuitive.

One thing I would like though is the ability to have checkboxes on rows just like we can on a normal grid. Ideally, the checkboxes would select/deselect all rows associated with the current row and all rows associated with this one in the higher number levels. For instance, a checkbox at level 2 would select all associated level 3 rows. A level 1 checkbox would select all level 2 AND level 3 rows associated with it.

I suspect this will cause some decent overhauling to be able to process this from an associated RPG program since we currently only have a single g_SelectionCount global for the program but it would be a very nice feature to have.
Working...
X