• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edit Grid - Force a refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Grid - Force a refresh

I have an edit grid for a simple maintenance app. I am using the built in functionality for adding/changing/deleting records.

The grid also has some fields that are not editable on the grid that I update when inMode = 'EDIT' in the EXNABVAL program linked to the grid. That works fine.

I am using Cell edit so when enter is pressed the record is updated along with the display only fields. How can I force an automatic refresh of the grid so that the data updated in the EXNABVAL program is shown? I can only see it by doing a reload frame in the browser.

I tried calling FireEvent from the EXNABVAL program when inMode = 'POSTEDIT' and setup a listener to Show/ load data, but that does not work.

Also linked an appvariable to the grid to do the refresh with no luck , also when inMode = 'POSTEDIT'.

I am doing something wrong but not sure what it is.

Working...
X