• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree Grid with 3 levels Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Grid with 3 levels Errors

I've generated a tree grid with up to 3 levels of data. The tree grid works fine a loads the data correctly when I'm in NAB and looking at the all the data loaded. It works fine when I throw the tree grid within most utility widgets or apps.

I want to utilize the latest vertical utility widget in order to present a bunch of widgets all together in a 'Summary' fashion without the user having to deal with widgets being weirdly crammed into the app. The vertical widget works great but it seems like when I throw my tree grid into the vertical utility widget I get duplicate records. when I refresh the widget via behavior button the data then loads correctly.

There are a few minor bugs I'm beginning to find with the vertical utility widget. I'll report those after a bit more testing and in a separate post.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
Working...
X