• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Browser Window App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Browser Window App

We want to open Fusion as a Browser Window app and want to allow users to open multiple browsers of Fusion. I have set the maximum open to 5, but when I try to open the fusion the 2nd time, it opens the fusion in the already opened fusion browser thus losing the existing fusion session.

This appears to be a limitation with Valence in opening apps as popups. For now I think your only way to open Fusion5250 multiple times is either to open them within portal tabs or create copies of the Fusion5250 app record (like Fusion5250 A, Fusion5250 B, etc.). Each icon on the portal launchpad will then open separately. We'll look to see if we can enhance this in an upcoming Valence build.

Comment

We don't want it as Pop-ups, we want it to open in a different browser tab, the same as Valence Guides/Valence API Docs under Documentation, but the only thing is when I click the app again then it should open a new fusion session in a new browser tab.

Comment

In the next 6.2 update, you will be able to open the app in its own browser tab and open it in multiple tabs based on the maximum allowed, as set in the application record

Comment

Working...
        X