• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree Grid Level 2 minor display/UI bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Grid Level 2 minor display/UI bugs

Minor bugs with level 2 data of a tree grid. The first is when I show price fields on level 1 and I nab formatter for level one and apply money format with '$'. for some reason, level 2 fields, show a dollar sign in the same column. not a huge bug but it'd be nice to no show that, especially when there are multiple records in level 2 that pertain to level 1.

the second is with the hide/show blue arrow on the left side of a level 1 tree grid. level 2 records do not always exists and therefore the expand button should not show for level 1 records that do not have level 2 data. i want to eliminate any confusion to the user if there is no level 2 data to show. take a look at the screen shots. thank you!
    Attached Files

We will look into the first issue. As for the second one, if the tree widget isn't set to load all levels, we won't know if a level has children until the user attempts to expand the level

To work around this, you can set the widget to load all levels; however, it depends on how many rows it might show for performance reasons

Thanks

Comment

Thanks, Johnny.

Comment

The first issue will be fixed in the next 6.2 update. We are experimenting to see if we can help with the second issue if the tree grid isn’t configured to load all levels, but that is still in the works.

Thanks for the information!

Comment

Great, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X