• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree Grid CheckBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Grid CheckBox

The Grid and Edit Grid have 'Post' options that work with the Checkbox multiselect.

I'm able to enable checkbox for parent and children of level 1 of the tree grid. After that, I'm not sure what direction to take as I don't see the post option that Grid and Edit Grid have. I'd like to build off the flexibility that the tree grid allows. Are there plans to do the same for the Tree grid?

In addition, there is no preference for placing the checkbox on any grid type. For example, If I've already set a drop down row menu on the left side of my grid or tree grid, I'd like to place checkbox selections over to the right side. Similar to placement of row icons, it'd be great to have control over the left or right alignment of the multiselect checkbox.
Working...
X