• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Grid

I'm working with the tree grid with a couple of my apps and so far it has been a great way to show data. It would be great if, similar to the Grid, we have the ability to 'download' pdf or excel files of the grid.

Additionally, I've attached a 'filter' form that allows me to search through level 1 of my tree grid records. It would be great to also have the ability to filter level 2 (maybe even level 3) records. In my case, I have summary information on level 1 (sums, max values...etc) with level 2 being a break down of level 1. I'd like to filter out level 1 records that do not match what I'm searching for in level 2.

Tying this back to the 'download' feature, it'd be great to 'download only the results I've filtered.

We have the filtering and download via a tree widget on our feature request list.

This might not be what you want but for right now if it's not paging you could set load all levels, turn on searching/column searching and search locally so your can filter not just level 1

That will filter the tree via all levels because it has all the data locally

Comment

I'll be looking forward to the filter and download features.

Thanks, Johnny!

Comment

I would like to add that I am running into the same issues that mramos described in this post. I'm looking forward to the new filter/download features as well!

Comment

Working...
        X