• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saving NAB App does not leave app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving NAB App does not leave app

It would be nice if i could save the app without leaving the app. Many times when i'm trying to test/develop (especially behavior actions) I find myself having to save behaviors, save app, look at my change, and then i have to reopen the app and start back over.

to take it one step further, It would be really cool if you could just hit a master save button and it save everything, behaviors and app. Alot of times I find myself forgetting to save behaviors before i save the app.

just little things but make a big difference when you do it over and over....thanks!

Ryan

FYI, the ability to save an app without leaving it has been added to the latest build. A "save only" (without exit) button now appears when you hover over the save icon...
    save_without_exit.png

Comment

That is great! Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X