• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edit Grids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Grids

Would it be possible to show a check before the row is activated for update for fields that are transformed to check boxes? and further, if the box is clicked have that action activate the row?

Currently, no box is displayed. The only way for the user to know it's there is to activate it --- unless I'm missing something in the setup of course....

I can auto-activate to make it visible, but that's not always optimal depending on the app....

Thanx

Dan

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately I’m not sure I understand exactly what you’re referring to

If you could give more information that would be great

Comment

sorry... i tried to get a couple pics but I could only get this one.... This is on launch, prior to activating the grid for update....

the 2 columns on the far right are defined as check boxes.... nothing displays...

if I activate the row, the check boxes appear....

EditGridCheckBox.PNG

Comment

Did this make more sense? i'm getting ready to install an App that uses this setup and i fear some blowback from the users....

thx

Comment

Hi Dan,

That currently is the default behavior when you set it as cell/row edit

We will see if anything can be done in the future. You could add a column check mark format
          Last edited by robert.swanson; 05-23-2022, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Gottcha... ok...

p.s. i do have the column formatting to a check box.....

thx

Comment

Working...
            X