• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portal Admin - Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal Admin - Apps

As the number of apps grows, it's becoming increasingly hard to find them. In NAB I can add tags. We have standards and conventions in place to help us organize (and find) apps. Like, what system or application module an app is in. But in PA, all I have to find an app is a search box and the only columns I have and can search on are App, description, type and App ID and the latter two are of little help. It would be nice to carry the tags forward for NAB apps into and/or allow creating tags in PA. A lookup by Category (with a filter dropdown list of defined categories) would also be very welcome.
    I don't know where the NAB app tags are stored. I see this VVAPPTAGS file but it's empty.

Whatever attributes get added to NAB apps in response to DanM's request for additional fields, I'd like to see the same fields available in PA -Apps as well...
Working...
X