• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAB - Save column widths and position in cookies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAB - Save column widths and position in cookies?

When creating a grid widget there is the option enable the resize and move of columns
    however when the user changed his colums, and reopens the browser after a shutdown, the colums are back in the original config and not in the customized setting from the user..

would be great if this could be saved so that a user gets the same screen when het restarts a session

Hi Thierry,

NAB already saves that information via local storage when columns are moved etc. The only time it should revert back to its original state would be if that widget gets saved or if the user right clicks the grid header and selects "Reset List Columns".

I just did a quick test and moved columns around, logged off, then back in and the columns were correct. What browser are you using?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Johnny ... yes you're rigjt.. i'm testing it again now and this is working like a charm..

i guess i was testing in 'incognito' mode..

apologies for the confusion

Thierry ..

Comment

Working...
      X