• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ExtJS 3.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExtJS 3.2

I know you just got done releasing Valence 2.1 to contain ExtJS 3.1, but I was on the ExtJS web site and saw that they already have a beta for 3.2. There are two new features we would really like to have in this. The first is the ability to sort and search on multiple fields and the second is placing composite fields on the screen or multiple fields on the same row. I know that are still in beta, but I would expect within a month that they will have 3.2 released. How soon after they release the 3.2 would you be able to include the 3.2 in a new release or upgrade to 2.1? Thanks for any insite you can provide.

There are three criteria we use to determine whether to update the included Ext JS in a minor release of Valence:

1) The Ext JS version must be in general release.

2) The Ext JS release must be stable.

3) The Ext JS release must not "break" customer applications.

As soon as all three of these criteria are met we will update Valence to Ext JS 3.2 and probably even include examples for the new functionality you mentioned. We do have a good history of pushing out the new Ext JS releases into Valence very quickly.

Comment

Working...
    X