• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valence 6 - editgrid - visual distinction EDITABLE/ReadOnly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valence 6 - editgrid - visual distinction EDITABLE/ReadOnly

On the Editgrid : the new cell/row edit function

It would be helpful to have some visual distinction between fields that are editable and others that are read-only

now you can only see which fields are editable by double clicking on them.

Hi Thierry -

There already is visual distinction of editable fields when using cell editing. Are you referring to the row editing option?

Comment

Hi Sean...

i was referring to Cell-editing...

i agree that once you double click on the cell, one can see the field has got a different border..
      but i was more referring to a visual distinction before clicking on a cell.. f.e in a grid with a lot of columns, it could be useful to see which cols are editable..

PS. i think i can also be easily solve it by giving the editable fields a different color in the color settings.. ..

so request can be canceled...

Comment

Hi Thierry -

There is a visual distinction in cell editing before the cell is selected. In the attached, you will see that both the address fields are editable while the others are not. Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.12.56 AM.png
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X