• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion5250 is awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion5250 is awesome!

Guys, you have done some amazing work with Valence over the years but this one is over the top. Will solve all my issues with needing green screen for certain system functions on shopfloor, like answering printer/spool file messages when out of paper or something. We have some 30 IBM IPDS thermal label printers on floor, this was big issue for us.

This also completely opens door to moving away from using Windows Terminal Server to deploy RDS Windows desktops on shopfloor thin clients just so I could install IBM Client Access 5250 client. Needing only a Chrome browser now, I'm now looking at $250 Chromeboxes for shop floor devices. Until Fusion5250, that would have forced me to purchase a $25 5250 app from Android store for some 50 devices. Incredible value here.

Thanks Terry! We'll be curious to hear how it's working for you once you roll it out.

Comment

Working...
    X