• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refresh & Primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh & Primary

I'm using a form filter to drive 3 charts - similar to your example in Dev Diaries. One of the form fields is a date. On load, the form fields are blank/empty and my charts load fine. I'm using app variables to filter the charts.
    I have a reset button set to Utility "Reset and Primary". It clears my form fields BUT (based on the logs) it's setting my date app variable (and my filters) to '0001-01-01'.
    Since the filters are set to REQ.MYDATE <= myAppVar it wipes out the charts.

I tried "Refresh and Primary". This resets the form to the initial values but does not refresh the charts. I do have the "Apply" button on my form set to Primary.

I believe this has been fixed in the latest release, '6.2.20230808'. Could you upgrade to the latest version and see if that resolves your issue?

Thanks

Comment

Either I'm not understanding how this is intended to work, or the functionality is still not working.

Refresh & Primary: Loads the default/orginal date value, but does not mimic the actions of the Apply button (primary). It only refreshes the current widget. The Apply button on this widget filters the other 3 chart widgets on the screen.

Reset & Primary: This clears the date field on my widget and refreshes all widgets (effectively clearing them because the date is not valid). So this may be working as intended.

Comment

We have replicated the issue you are experiencing with "Refresh & Primary". Will post back here with an update soon.

Comment

This will be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Working...
          X