• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edit Grid not updating table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Grid not updating table

Very simple app with an edit grid that updates a table. Been working for some time, but now it is failing to update the table, even though it reports "Updated"
    I can't find anything in the Errors or Valence Logs
    No idea how to diagnose the issue.

Did anything change (your data source, your widget, your Valence version, etc..?).

Comment

I don't believe so. We downloaded 6.2 but it's only applied to our base and dev instance.

Comment

Originally posted by sean.lanktree View Post
        Did anything change (your data source, your widget, your Valence version, etc..?).
        Looking at this again... I added join and one field from the view I joined to. So the data source consists of a table joined to 2 views (it was previously one table and one view).

Only the columns from the physical table are selected for add/edit

Comment

Does the data source contain any summary type columns?

Comment

Originally posted by sean.lanktree View Post
            Does the data source contain any summary type columns?
            No... This does however use the "wizard" rather than the simple SQL statement. I can convert if you think that would help.

I would think there has to be an SQL error logged somewhere.

Comment

Maybe just reach out to support@cnxcorp.com so we can arrange to take a look at this.

Comment

Working...
              X