• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble with buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with buttons

I have an app with two sections... i have buttons at the App level that are working fine. However, when i tried to add buttons at either the widget or section level, I cannot see them anywhere.

They are not yet linked to any app variables and they are not "initially hidden".

What am I doing wrong?

Are the newly added buttons within the Main section?

Comment

No. They are in another section.

Comment

I have to assume that when the application is showing the other section it is showing widgets individually instead of showing the whole section itself.

Can you confirm this or post your hide/show when showing your section?

For example showing a section named "detail"
        NAB Show Section 1.png
        NAB Show Section 2.png

Comment

OK... the grid widget in "details" is set to "Auto Show" when a user clicks one of the bars in the chart.

The app will have a dashboard in Main, with details available for each chart widget. I'm trying to use the same details grid. The chart click will set the custom filter.
          (honestly not sure if this is the best method).

I didn't want to create separate data sources and grids for each chart... but maybe that's a bad idea?

Showing the section corrected my issue... thx

2022-11-15 09_37_42-Valence 6.1.png
          Last edited by gwilburn; 11-15-2022, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X