• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PDF Override Column Width Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF Override Column Width Issue

I'm having an issue with Edit Grids where, when I download/open the PDF version of the table, the columns are always of equal length. This happens regardless of if I change the base table column widths or override the pdf equivalents.

Hi,

Could you supply a screenshot of all your columns in the column config and override pdf section?

That might help identify the possible problem or reason.

Thanks

Comment

Here's a screenshot of the column config and pdf override section respectivelyColumns.png

PDFOverride.png

Comment

Thanks, so just to be clear your grid has 11 columns? Just wanted to make sure the screenshots are the only selected columns for the grid

Thanks

Comment

Yeah, There is 11 total columns. Only 8 are using the original data provided by the data source, and the other 3 (HNAME, DAYSLATE, HORD) have custom formatting to show 2 pieces of data in one column, the addition of two separate columns, and an empty column respectively.

Comment

Working...
          X