• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Paging Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Paging Bug?

I think I may have found a paging bug within Valence 6.1.20220518.0. I am using a form widget as filter for a grid widget. When I press 'Search', a RPG program is called to load data and the grid is set to 'show'-'load data'-'keep behavior filter' on success. Here is the bugged behavior. The
    1. Select filters, and press 'search'. The grid displays the records found. In total there are 154, and two pages worth of data. Step1.png
    2. Select different filters, and press 'search'. The grid displays the records found. In total there are 278, and three pages worth of data. I change the grid page to three to display the last page of results. Step2.png
    3. Select the same filters from step 1, and press 'search'. The grid states 'no results'. Using dev tools, I can see that it tried returning 154 records. Step3.png
    4. Select the same filters from step 2, and press 'search'. The grid returns 278 records, and three pages worth of data. It automatically loads to page three, the page I left off on in step 2. Step4.png
    5. Select the same filter from step 1/3, and press 'search'. The grid returns 154 records, and two pages worth of data. It automatically loads to page two, the page I left off on in step 4. Step5.png
    Essentially, I believe the page tracker is not being reset to 1 for each query.
    Attached Files

Thank you for the information. We were able to replicate this and will have it fixed in the next 6.1 update

Comment

Working...
    X