• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto Show Widgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Show Widgets

I have three sections in my app. One is called Main, one is called Flat and one is called Long. In each section I have different multiple grid widgets. I have the grid widgets hidden on the app section that I do not want them to appear on. II have three buttons – one for each app section – and when I click on each button, it shows that section. I have a pop-up called Select Dates that pops up when I click the button. The Select Dates has rows of ISO dates and two filter widgets associated with the On Click. If I am in my Main section and I click on the Select Dates button and choose a row, the grid widgets that are associated with the Filter Widgets appear on my Main app section when I only want them to appear on my Flat App Section. They are set as Auto Show. Is there a way I can only have these grid widgets appear on the Flat App Section?

Sorry, I am not entirely clear. Are you wanting one or more of your widgets to be shown in multiple sections depending on the condition? If so, this is not possible. A widget can only live in one section.

Comment

No - I'm only wanting my grid widgets to show in one section. When I'm using the filter widget, it is showing in multiple sections with the correct data Grid Widget 1 lives in Flat section. When I click on the Select Date button and I'm on the Main Section, Grid Widget 1 then appears on the Main Section AND in the Flat section with the filtered data displacing the grid widgets that are on the Main Section.

Comment

Use the Hide/Show Widgets behavior to specify the widgets or sections that you would like to hide or show.

Comment

I'm using the Hide- Show widgets and it's marked as auto-show for the widgets and I can't take it off

Comment

You can uncheck the "Auto Show" option on the Filter Widget behavior.

Comment

That did it! Thank you New to NAB and still learning all the bits and pieces

Comment

Great, glad you have it working as you wanted.

Comment

Working...
                X