• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Controlling widget width in horizontal layout widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling widget width in horizontal layout widget

Looking to change the relative width of two widgets within a horizontal layout widget. Default seems to be split the widget evenly; I'd like the grid widget to be twice as wide as the column widget

Photo image corrected
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by jcallahan; 05-02-2022, 04:41 PM.

Go back into edit your application and hover over the grid and click the Settings button. Then you should see a width control along with all of the other setting controls.

Comment

Also, based on your screenshot it does not look like you need the horizontal widget. The layout you show can be achieved without it.

Comment

Not seeing anything in the Setting panel to control the widget width- just Height controls
        Attached Files
        Last edited by jcallahan; 05-03-2022, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Only showing the two widgets in the horizontal layout if the user clicks on bar graph to "drill down" into the associated details

Want both widgets to open or close at the same time. Horizontal widget seems the most direct way to have that happen.

Suppose I could throw an close event for each widget to close both, but that seems more convoluted to me.
          Last edited by jcallahan; 05-03-2022, 08:04 AM.

Comment

We replicated your issue. As you stated, width is not showing in the horizontal container. This will be fixed on the next update.

Comment

If you’re on the latest of 6.1 and don’t want to wait for the next 6.1 update please email support@cnxcorp.com and we can send you a patch

Thanka

Comment

Working...
              X