• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

api error encountered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• api error encountered

hello,

i am getting the error "api error encountered: program name" when i click on my button to call my rpg program (a copy of exnabbtn). i can step thru the code(it pulls all the correct data/session id)and it seems to process just fine but i get the api error and not my success message.

I checked the log for errors and there were none. a co-worker suggested i use the f12 key after receiving the error.

i did find this..not sure what it means
    {"success":false,"hdr":"invalidSession","body": "se ssionNotPassed","vvid":8}

any thoughts on where else to look.

Does this error occur every time? Can you log out and back in and try it again?

Comment

yes it occurs every single time. i have logged out and back in again many times

Comment

Can you post the code in your program?

Comment

okay here you go
          Attached Files

Comment

good morning, i am still unable to determine why i am getting that api error. is there some way to debug this

Comment

Please reach out to support@cnxcorp.com and we can arrange an online meeting to take a closer look.

Comment

Working...
              X