• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitro iAdmin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitro iAdmin

I really like the look-n-feel of your Nitro iAdmin... I would like to produce a similar, stripped down version of that app... with a menu button on the left that opens/closes various grid widgets of my own design.

Is this possible with Nitro App builder? Is there a developer diaries or similar video that i've missed?

**Really need to know how you got that data source for Devices in Nitro iAdmin**

I can't seem to find a table/function that shows devices/status

TIA
    Last edited by gwilburn; 11-12-2021, 11:51 AM.

Apologies for the slow response here. I believe we'll be covering something akin to creating a side navigation panel in NAB in a new Developer Diaries episode this coming Tuesday morning (30 Nov 2021).

As for getting the list of devices and their respective statuses, iAdmin handles this on the back-end by using the QDCLCFGD API, ultimately populating a work file called VVSYSDVCS. You could trigger that file to be refreshed from your NAB app by adding a "Call RPG Program" behavior that calls VVSYSUTIL, passing an action of 'getDevices'. To avoid duplicates you should limit your results to those matching the current session ID (sid).

Comment

Thank you! That works for me.

Comment

Working...
      X