• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop Downs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Downs

another user oddity......They select something from a Drop Down but never tab out of the field....If they quickly hit the Update button, their change doesn't always register....I've added delays to try to get around it but I'm really hoping for a more systemic solution...Can you force a tab after a selection is made from a drop down? I think this would only work on Drop Downs that don't allow multiple selections.....

Thanx

Dan

Dan,

If you have a helper program set on your form for either "At form creation and each time a field is changed or loses focus/At form creation and each time a field is changed" your program should be called when they change the value of the combo and have not tabbed out of the field.

Comment

it is already set that way.....

At form creation and each time a field is changed

Not sure I want the helper firing on lose of focus...

Comment

I guess I am not sure I understand the issue then. On click of update you can pull the current form values and save the information;

Comment

the click of the button calls a button program.... when i pull that field the changed info isn't always there....

Comment

Working...
          X