• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buttons

Amazingly --- I can't seem to get my users to understand that they only need to single click buttons.... Some are double-clicking constantly which shoots off a duplicate job request.... they don't see an error because their work is handled by the first request --- but the second request produces an error on the system --- I've seen duplicate keys, invalid data, conversion errors..... 10 a day sometimes....

Is there any way for me to disable a button immediately after it's pressed to prevent the 2nd press? I'm guessing that doing this via a backend program call will not be fast enough to prevent what they're doing, but I can certainly try that approach if you think it will work.....I was hoping for something more global at the settings or button definition level

Thx

In the next Valence 6.0 update, it will not process behavior two times if the user quickly double clicks a button

Thanks

Comment

Awesome.......

Thanx! Now I won't have to bludgeon them!!!!!!

D

Comment

Working...
      X