• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filter Reset and repopulate default fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter Reset and repopulate default fields

I'm trying to create a button that resets the filter values. When I use the utility/Reset it clear the whole filter fields and does not repopulate my default values. How do I clear the filter fields and repopulate the default fields?

The "Reset" action is only available against a Form widget. In this case, it is reseting/clearing the values for the form fields (as opposed to filter fields).

Is this what you are referring to?

Comment

Yes, I'm using a Form widget. I have some default values in the Form widget that I want to repopulate when the user hits the Reset button.

Comment

How are your default values being set?

Comment

The default values are set through the data source. I can change it to call an RPG program. What are the best practices?

Comment

If your default values are set through your data source then use Utility -> Refresh as this will cause the data source/widget to reload the original values.

Comment

Working...
            X