• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grid - Date fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid - Date fields

I have a grid with multiple date columns..... I have them all formatted to mm/dd/ccyy.....
    When I add that formatting to 1 of the columns, it no longer shows.... All others work fine...I assume that means bad data???? though visually, the data looks the same as all other columns in that there's a mix of actual dates and some 0001-01-01......

Anything I can look at?? I can see the data via DevTools on return from the datasource build....

So you add a date formatter to a column that is a date field ISO and then all row values for that column are blank?

Can you please provide examples of what the raw data looks for the date columns and a screenshot of the date formatter you checked for the column.

Thanks

Comment

here's the raw data and the format...

thx

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

So once you select that format the column is always blank? If it's a paging grid, on each page the column is always blank?

Thanks

Comment

What do those date fields look like when being supplied by the data source? "0001-01-01"? Or are you performing any formatting at the data source level?

Comment

1. correct, the column is always blank once i set the formatting
            2. yes, i do format it in the datasource... so that must be it --- i'm trying to format a formatted field --- maybe it's not recognized as date data because of that....

i'll change the datasource and see what i get

thx

Comment

I removed the formatting in the datasource and all is good.... a bit odd that it only impacted that 1 column, but it's all set...

Thx

Comment

Working...
              X