• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAB - Widget Error Message at Random Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAB - Widget Error Message at Random Times

I have a NAB widget at random times gets the following error pop up for the user:

Widget Id: 1009

Data error encountered on row 1

The widget does automatically refresh every 30 seconds and at times returns no records because there is no data.

I don't see any errors in the valence log, or in the browser console. If I reload, the error goes away. Any ideas on how to track do what is causing this issue?

Thanks for your assistance!

That's coming from VVOUT, an indication that something in the first attempt to execute a fetch against your data source threw an unexpected SQL exception.

There should definitely be a record in the Errors app that gives more information. Be sure you have the "Include Warnings" checkbox checked.

Comment

Robert, you are correct! I forgot to click include warnings...and now I have found my problem.

Thanks for your assistance!

Comment

Working...
      X