Exporting apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting apps

Why am I getting this message all the time?

One or more widgets on this app have changed. You must re-save the application prior to attempting to export.

I brought the app up, saved it, exported it, then chose export a second time without doing anything else, certainly not changed any widgets, and I get it again. I've noticed every app I ever tried to export I get that message every single time....

So you receive that message on a specific application, then saved that application and successfully exported it. Then right away you attempted it export it again and received that message?

Comment

Yup! Right now I've got about 30 apps out there and on every SINGLE one of them if I do Export, Save File I get that message. Apps where I know for a fact no widget has changed. I promoted 2 apps to production yesterday, did the re-save thing, had a little issue with my save files, did the Export Save File again, and got the message again. Today if I go into those same 2 apps, same thing. Just a minute ago I did an export on an app twice and that time I didn't get the re-save message. I don't know what condition this thing is looking at. It's not a big deal. It's minor,.Major. ;)

Comment

This should be resolved for the next update.

Comment

Working...
        X