Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAB and Adjusting Grid Row Size

NAB and Adjusting Grid Row Size

Is there a way to adjust the padding/height of a grid row? Even if I adjust the font of the contents to "Extra Small" the amount of space the row takes up stays the same? I would like to shrink the text and rows to get more information on a page.

Thanks for your help in Advance!

Did you already change the "UI" to "Slim View"?

Comment

Sean, I did set it to "Slim View"...but there still is quite a bit of unused space in each cell above and below the text. Not sure if there somehow to use a "autofit" type idea for row height or not.

Comment

You can change this by executing a script in the startup. Go to behaviors, under Startup choose "Execute Script" and enter in the following:

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 11.00.47 AM.png

Alternately, you could also provide your own CSS file but this would apply to all NAB apps.

Comment

Sean, This worked great! Thanks for your assistance!

Comment

Originally posted by sean.lanktree View Post
            You can change this by executing a script in the startup. Go to behaviors, under Startup choose "Execute Script" and enter in the following:

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 11.00.47 AM.png

Alternately, you could also provide your own CSS file but this would apply to all NAB apps.
            Does this also work when the UI is set to "Slim View" ? I've had it set to Slim and the padding change doesn't work, but as soon as I change it to "Modern", the padding does change according to the script.

Comment

Slim view already overrides the padding so I am not surprised to hear that this does not alter the padding for slim view grids.

Comment

Working...
              X