• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion 5250 - strpco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion 5250 - strpco

Hi CNX Team,

I'm testing the last Fusion improvements. Nice and very quick response time !
    I have an advice to ask.
    In my actual application i use the STRPCO command to display in PDF invoices. (The PDF is prepared in the IFS, a web link is created (and displayed in the screen for information purpose), and STRPCO is used to automatize the launch of a navigator to show the invoice).
    As fusion cannot launch STRPCO, the only way is to use the links displayed in the screen (or you have a special way to replace it ...).
    Is there are way to obtain a clickable link in Fusion ?
    And also a way to know in RPG that we are working in Fusion mode (to avoid the launch of STRPCO).
    Another thing, do you plan to make the functions keys clickable ?
    Thanks for your help !
    Patrice

Hi Patrice, three questions in your post to respond to:

1. Clickable links: We are working on adding detection of hyperlinks and making them clickable. This might be ready on the next build coming soon, or at the latest in next month's build.

2. Detecting if your green screen job is running in Fusion5250: We have added a new procedure called vvUtility_isFusionJob which will be coming in the next build this week.

3. Function keys clickable: This already works but it might not be visually obvious. We will add some additional visualization of a clickable function key soon.

Comment

Hi Richard,
      Thanks, really nice to have these new functionalities for those who want's to migrate smoothly 5250 applications to NAB without big changes to 5250 programs. (and with high security when using 2FA authentication).
      Congratulations for the job done !
      Patrice

Comment

Working...
      X