• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTML Bold formatting only showing in Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Bold formatting only showing in Chrome

Hey,
    A minor bug. Using the Tile widget to configure the sections, the <strong> and <b> elements only show the format change in Chrome. In Firefox (v. 84.0.1) and IE 11, the text remains normal.
    v. 6.0.20201222.0

This is a function of the browser rather than the tile widget. It sounds like you may have a missing end tag and Chrome is more tolerant of it.

Comment

The end tag is there. Here is what I have in Section 1 for the Tile

<strong>{TITLE}</strong>

I don't have an issue with HTML elements in the other widgets for Firefox and IE.

Comment

If you check the DOM of the tile widget do you see your <strong>SOME_TEXT</strong> still intact?

If so, then this is a function of the browser. The tile widget simply uses the markup that you supply it and then it is up to the browser to render it.

Comment

The element is still intact in the DOM. You're correct that it's a function of the browser. I reset the strong property in override.css and this resolved the issue.
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X