• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand totals in NAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand totals in NAB

Hi,

I have a simple NAB sales report that uses the grid widget with group by function to sumarize sales data by product group. The sub totals by product group show but I can't see how or where to add a grand total. Is there an option to show grand total?

Peter

Hi Peter -

Looking at the code it certainly looks like it should be showing a grand total summary row. This looks to be a bug. We will have to look into this one further.

Comment

Hi Peter -

This will be fixed on the next update.

Comment

Thanks Sean,

This is in both versions 5.2 and 6. We are currently running 5.2 live but moving to 6 shortly.

Also, when I format values as "numbers" in order to round to whole dollars I can't see a way to format in commas as thousands separator. If you define them as "money" then it inserts the commas but you can't remove the cents. Maybe it could be added where you can define the comma as a decimal separator (which, in version 5.2 doesn't save in the NAB definition).

Comment

Hi Peter,

We already have a format for numbers with commas as thousands separator. Here is a screenshot of the format.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 11.12.15 AM.png

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X