• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on Fusion5250 in Val 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Fusion5250 in Val 6

In 5.2, when you launched Fusion it would just sign you on with creds you are logged into portal with. In Val 6, you get sign on screen with "USR" in the User field. Is that by design? Which is fine, just want to make sure you know that changed.

You should not see USR on Valence 6, it should log you in automatically just like 5.2. Make sure your profile in Portal Admin-->Users is linked to an IBM i profile or that you are logged in with an IBM i profile directly, then log off of Valence 6 and try it again.

Comment

I'll check but unless your migration tool did not port this data the same way, all that is done. It still works like that in 5.2 that I migrated from.

Comment

This isn't me Richard. Something is not right. See screen shots in attachments,

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Comment

Richard, the work Sean did with me to fix my other issues did not change this. Not urgent, whenever you guys have time to look at.

Comment

Working...
          X