• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAB - Grid Download to Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAB - Grid Download to Excel

I created a Grid in NAB and I was able to format it so it looks very nice in the grid. I setup the download for both the PDF and Excel function. The PDF download has same format as the grid. The Excel download does not have the same format as the grid. The Excel file looks like it using a default format similar to what you would see in "vvOut_execSQLtoSS" when you do not specify a "styleID" in a column. Is there a way to change the "StyleID" on a column in the Excel download or a way to get the Excel to format like the grid?

Example (customer number):
    PDF: 1516
    XLXS: 1,516

Example (payment date)
    PDF: 2020-04-02
    XLXS: 20,200,402

Hi,

If you get the latest version of 5.2+ it should create the excel document columns with the formating you have selected on the grid columns.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Johnny,

We are currently running 5.2.20200212, released on February 12, 2020. I will download and apply the latest release.

Comment

The new version of Valence did solve the column style issue in the download. Thanks Johnny!

Comment

Working...
        X