• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

keepRawData in non MVC onReady type app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keepRawData in non MVC onReady type app

This makes no sense to me. Got to be something I'm not understanding about this old school onReady stuff. I only use this on dashboard type apps where I still use the old FusionCharts objects. This app is pointed at same Extjs as the MVC apps, so I know not a Extjs version issue.

When I look at debugger, the rawData object is missing from the getProxy/getReader command to retrieve values from server. And values are sent correctly in JSON, there just is no rawData object so I get undefined error trying to retrieve rawData.totalAmt.

Screen print below of code in question. Let me know if any insight here, I'm finding nothing on web searches. Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Duh, the problem here is I'm an idiot. I was ignoring a warning in debugger above the hard undefined error that it could not parse JSON reply. I did not have a comma separating the two raw data fields, so it was invalid JSON. Sorry for false alarm here. :(

Comment

Working...
    X