• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug in Active Session control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Active Session control

Hi Guys, First I'm running this version now. Valence Framework 5.2.20190619.0

I've got portal configured to allow 3 active sessions per user. I've also got config option to allow different people to sign in on each tab, no automatic signon as 1st login.

What I've discovered is when guys get the "Leave" prompt when closing tab without logging out, it does not end the session. If you Log Off option, it works fine.

Finally in implementation mode around here, had several people call me and tell me they could not log in because it said they already had 3 sessions running. I finally tracked down cause of that today.

Thanks!

Guys, have you been able to duplicate/confirm this issue? Chrome browser, have not tested with others. Please let me know, if that Leave option not supposed to end the active session, then I need to communicate to the users not to use it. Let me know if need further info, you can see this behavior easily if you need to WebEx into my computer or something.

Thanks!

Comment

Terry,

Can you send an email to support@cnxcorp.com so we can walk through your issue on an online meeting? Thanks

Comment

Hi Terry,

Thanks for meeting today. We've discovered that Chrome ended support for synchronous XHR requests during page dismissal which Valence executes to let the backend know to end the session.

We are working on a fix for this and hope to have it in the next update.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Terry,

We have released a new update to Valence 5.2+ and this build should resolve your issue.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X