• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS quirk in Chrome browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS quirk in Chrome browser

Hi Guys, again another non Valence issue but hoping you might have some insight what to try next. I've got users running same Win 10 environment with same latest build of Chrome as myself. When I run my apps in my Chrome, fields that are input capable have the box around the field like the default CSS does. In their Chrome session, there is no box around the fields. I've of course had my user clear the cache, just checking the box for images and files only and changing drop down to "All Time". We then closed browser and went back in, made no difference.

Any advice on what to try next?

Ha! Never mind. User just called and figured out it was because she changed her Zoom setting. She had set Zoom to 75%, must have suppressed the pixels drawing the boxes. Whew! That never would have occurred to me but makes sense.

Comment

Working...
    X