• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does app.js get loaded? Sencha Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does app.js get loaded? Sencha Architect

I am trying to figure out how the app.js file is being loaded from an older version?
    I thought it should load the file app.js from the root of the application based on Index.html. When I look at the source using Nitro Source Editor for app.js in the root, then I can see it has the new version of Sencha Architect (4.2.4). When I run the application in Chrome and I look at the source. It shows the app.js file was created in Sencha Architect (3.2.0). Thanks for your help in advance!

Index.html:
    <!DOCTYPE html> <!-- Auto Generated with Sencha Architect --> <!-- Modifications to this file will be overwritten. --> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>NotCoded</title> <script src="/ext42/ext-all.js"></script> <script src="/ext42/ext-theme-neptune.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" href="resources/preview-ext-theme-neptune-75016f40-9d59-489b-aa65-fc8d6feda749.css"> <script src="/resources/valence.js"></script> <script src="app/config/Runtime.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="app.js"></script> </head> <body></body> </html>

You'll need to contact support to set up a time where we can help you directly.

Comment

Working...
    X