• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Fixed in latest release] Nitro Query - Cannot Scroll on an iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fixed in latest release] Nitro Query - Cannot Scroll on an iPhone

I've created a Query with two widgets. The 1st widget is a grid and the 2nd one is a display form. When I run the query on my PC I can scroll the grid and display form widgets. But when I run the same query on my iPhone, i'm not able to scroll either widget. I'm going to attach photos of the way it looks on my PC and the way it looks on my iPhone. Thank you for your Support!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Can you touch and scroll vertically when not in landscape?

Thanks

Comment

What version of Valence are you currently experiencing this on?

Comment

Hello Johnny, I cannot scroll vertically in landscape or protrait modes. We are running 5.1. Thank you.

Comment

What version of iOS are you running?

Thanks

Comment

I'm running iOS 10.3.2.

Comment

Do you need any additional info? Are you getting the same results or is it work for you? Thank you for your Support

Comment

No, we were able to replicate on the iPhone and added it to our tracking system. We hope to have a fix in about a week.

Thanks for the report.

Comment

Johnny, thank you for the update and I look forward to the fix!

Comment

Has the fix been deployed? If so, how do I get it? Thank you for your Support!

Comment

No, if you look at release history "pending changes" you will see it as a pending update. The next build should be out today/over the weekend.

Comment

The new build that contains this fix is now available. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X